Facebook Business Services
If you have a Facebook business page, then keep reading.
Facebook allows you to add services to your business page, however only the first 3 will be displayed until the user clicks on see all.
If you don’t have the services tab on your page here’s how you can add it:
To add the Services tab to your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Add a Tab.
- Next to Services, click Add Tab and then click Close.
Now that you've added the tab to your Page, you can add services.
To add services:
- Go back to the front page of your Page and click Services in the left column.
- Click Add a Service. Add in your photo, promote your service, add in your description, enter in the duration and then the price. Please note: You do have limited characters for the service name and description.
- Then, click Save.
- To list another service, click Add a Service and repeat the steps above.